Monday, November 27, 2006


The Gant limited edition shirts at Jeffrey's. Shazam!
They seemed to like it, which made me very happy.

Almost as happy as when we sat next to Marcia Cross during lunch at Bergdorf's.
(75 bucks and I didn't even get around to nicking a menu, scheisse!)
7 months pregnant and all she strolls in wearing Juicy and looked like, well...Bree.
(I instantly thought about that scene when she's wearing red lingerie, embarassing enough)
To my surprise I behaved like a 5 year old that sees Santa. I was this close from asking for a hug & a picture, hehe.
I didn't know I was a complete noob, but apparently that's the case.

Anyway..last day in NYC we found a fantastic kids store on Wooster and Houston called Trico Field.
They carry japanese rock'n roll-ish kidswear that kicks ass, do check it out.
Best piece was an american flag turned into a scarf, sounds nerdy, looked coooool.
Thought about bying one for Klara, but since the american flag is not
not pink/lilac/purple it would have been a total waste of money..
I need to get a son that I can trick out it vintage converse and The Strokes tee's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Did you get laid?