Sunday, June 17, 2007


I will start raving about shirts for a while, bare with me cause it's been my life for the past 3 odd years.
Gotta get it out of my system. (That's what blogging's for, right?)
Now, the cool thing about shirts are that you can look rock'n roll and still feel savvy as hell.
For instance, a pale pink pinstripe roughed with some nice detailing, slightly cropped and you're in business.
If you thought you where getting off cheap, forget it. This is a double 120's long staple fabric.
I said savvy, not shabby, fool.
Most important, wear your shirt with the same attitude as your favourite Tee,
Put on, worn in & washed out!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Jag vet inte vart du har fått skjortan ifrån, men en lite rolig detalj är att på film inspelningar så brukar man sy över dom 3 första knapphålen för hand (som på bilden) för att det ska se ut som en gammal skjorta när dom filmar personen nära. Jag försökte kolla upp när första knapphålsmaskinen kom men fick inget resultat.