Wednesday, March 18, 2009

By the way (love the expression "by the way", by the way) there's this thing tormenting me. I'm trying to find the perfect song for the fashion show for spring 2010.
My heart says "play Go Square Go" with glasvegas. starting the song at 1.54 minutes when the beat builds and they start shouting "here we, here we, here we fucking go!".
(Because it kind of symbolises the way I feel about the "re-birth" of the concept.
Here we fucking go.
But then I think "that's very pretentious innit?" and I dwell on "Paris" by Friendly Fires for a while.. but that song is kind of impossible to walk to..
Back to square one. We can't really play "Sound and vision" by bowie, even though it's the best catwalk song ever.
WTF, I'm stuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSdeDJUxF-0

No comments: